WinXP fix and 32bit build should be great! <3 https://blogs.unity3d.com/2017/07/10/deprecating-directx-9/
Mini RC Racing
A downloadable game for Windows
Mini RC Racing is a title created to give tribute to many amazing racing games I/we grew up with, in the 80's and 90's. This game is currently in Alpha state - donations in downloading/playing this game will go directly to hours devoted to making the game better/expanding it's feature set. Any donation amount is greatly appreciated!
Ultimate goal is to get this game distributed to Xbox Live, the Windows store, and possibly even other consoles!
Current Game Features:
- 12 vehicles to choose from
- 5 different courses
- Minimal 2 Lap Testing
- Single Player
- Point system/scoring based upon race position
- Sound track and SFX
- 3 AI players to race against (low/medium difficulty on most courses)
This game requires the use of an Xbox 360 or Xbox One compatible controller. This game is currently only single player.
A to accelerate
B to brake or reverse
X to respawn if you get stuck
- OS: Windows 7+
- Controller: XBOX 360 or XBOX One compatible controller
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
Planned upcoming Beta Features:
- Individual car properties (all cars will handle a little differently, cost money, and drive faster!)
- System will use points to unlock cars and courses
- Number of lap options
- Additional courses
- Additional vehicles
- Local Split-screen multiplayer
- Xbox Live Integration
- High-Score global boards
- AI Difficulty selection for single and multiplayer races
- Improved AI and vehicle handling
Game Design | Programming | AI
2d & 3d Assets
Voice Pack Producer
Special thanks to AbelzAu on Pixeland Discord for some of the home-screen art pieces!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- New release, camera and vehicle/player improvements!Feb 11, 2018
- Alpha, here we are!Feb 05, 2018